Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The “Fiat Girl” and Other Suburban Randoms

Since a few of my last posts have gotten a little far from the Suburbia subject matter I thought I would share some random thoughts of my everyday life in Suburbia-hood:

Damn Fiat! (referring to the very small car that makes you think you found an apartment parking lot spot)

What are the neighbors growing? *raised eyebrow*

You are very useful.

Kiddo: Jack Coleman (don't ask)

You are not being very useful!

Why are we in X school system when we live a half a mile from Y school?

Kiddo: “Who is going to group tonight?” (yes, you got that one right folks)

A text from the ex. Go away ex, I feel nothing.

To work/schools: Hold on, let me put a reminder in my phone - relish/cookies.

Thank you Facebook ad, “He will do” (seriously?!)

To kiddo: Because we are saving energy and being good to the earth (and saving on the electric bill).

To Starbucks: More…..keep it coming.

Where did the Fiat Girl go?!





No comments:

Post a Comment