Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Plan C

I think we all have at least one time, if not many, in various sectors of our lives where plan A doesn't feel right anymore so we go to a plan B which may not work out, and therefore find ourselves trying to figure out what the heck plan C is - let alone why we need a plan C in the first place. That is where I feel I am at, figuring out plan C or trying to anyways.

It's really no secret anymore so I can elaborate: a career path opportunity presented itself as an option months ago that would be closer to home, give me more time with my family or to do family things, be caring, offer many different benefits, and even if just in gas money be a bonus in the bank. However, that plan B feels like it has stalled, which is really hard because it would mean a little more time with the kiddo, a few minutes more sleep if treated properly, more relax/production time, less stress - you get the point.

So I find myself wondering what plan C is now. Is it to wait MORE and gain patience? Is it to find a way to make the budget work and ride out government and diplomatic corporate junky-ness? Is something still unknown out there waiting? Finally, is it time to let God take over for a bit as C is a letter in my name?

Does the true Plan C this time equate Plan G, yet again? As I was reminded as I watched someone lose a chance at life and then get a plan C to gain it back again today - "Tomorrow is a new day. Your time will come." - Mrs. D. Good luck and may your next breathe come easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment