Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Container Store

If there is anything you can find in high-end Suburbia, it's The Container Store - the very smaller and more plastic (literally) version of IKEA and add a few bucks onto said smaller items. AND to my surprise, the previous resident of our new residence was a fan. OK, OK, so am I - I love to attempt to organize and by thinking about all the different cool things I could get that would finally fully organize every aspect of my life from paper files to tech....well enter The Container Store. I just received the Christmas Stocking Stuffer catalog and thought I would share my thoughts on a few items for fun - picture post!
Awesome idea, however, I would not remember what the heck I was supposed to do. 
Want, want want! I know I don't need it, but my towels and cutting boards take up so much space in my gally. And yes it is a gally.

At first I was all, that's what I have my post-its for. THEN I saw that you can pick by the grid the size you need - must have!
 I don't think we need an explanation here. It's like colored Sharpies :)

May be easier than 3 login attempts followed by "check your email for password reset" followed by new password to remember.

You know for all those in case your fridge actually goes out, you don't know when it happened, this will tell you if your food is ok moments in life. 

Cool story Hansel, but I just use a baby spoon to keep the bag down. Granted it IS my silver baby spoon. Hey, it's the burbs right?!

I want to get this for my dad so that he can stop pulling out his reading glasses of his jacket pocket every.single.time we go out to eat followed by 20 questions about the menu. It would also give me the satisfaction of him looking more like an old man and slightly less pretentious as he is not. Really. 

And I only counted about half a dozen different "keep your cords together and" items including this one that I have via the dollar section in Target.

So there you go- your Holiday gift guide for 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment